Tuesday, September 3, 2013

237. - 245. Delays galore

Double post, but for the sake of upping the sad August post count, a necessary one.

It's raining outside, and I'm

------------------------------

You see, I started this post a week and a day ago. And just never got around to finishing it. 

It's becoming a terrible, horrible, dangerous, treacherous, [insert bad adjective here] habit. And I will try to kick it. If that means returning to a-picture-a-day, single-line-of-text posts, so be it. But before then, the week + one day recap:

To the tune of Last Christmas:

Last Monday, I cleaned up my room
and it took up all day, but what can I say
My room, resembled a dump 
and I couldn't stand it any longer...

Tuesday, I headed to school, 
to help give out timetables as well as get mine (get mine)
This song, no longer rhymes, 
but hey at least I'm trying . . . (trying)

Once Wednesday came around, 
I felt a sense of panic, and pulled out my EE
Tried to do some research
Tried I said
Well I failed miserably

I wrapped it up on Friday
With a flourish on my keyboard, I meant it
Now I know what a fool I'd been
But if I started then I thought I'd still have a chance

I think I skipped Thursday, 
well I went back to school to meet the niners (niners)
Led games and awkward icebreakers, 
I almost lost my voice . . . (voice)

---

And then the song gets too long so I give up and summarize my Saturday/Sunday excursion to Pennsylvania for SHOPPING in three words: well worth it.

And of course Monday, when I finished up my CAS journal (at 30 pages now :O) and lamented about school on Tuesday.

And Tuesday itself (today) when I was forced to trudge to the education battlefield itself.

'Tis all. See you tomorrow.

Oh, and have a picture of the view from Mount Washington, taking whilst in Pennsylvania.



No comments:

Post a Comment